Monday, August 14, 2006

Uwharrie Mountain Run 2007


I am placing this link here to stimulate interest in fielding a team that are Pitt County runners next year for the Uwharrie Mountain Run in February 2007. This will be open to both male and female participants and will include the 8,20 or 40 miler. You pick your poison. The registration begins online November 1st 2006. The race is normally full in less than a month. The website has all of the sordid details on elevation gain and descent. I completed the 40 miler last year. I have ran the 20 miler and the 8 miler as well. They are all great runs in a fantastic place. This is a great kickoff to track season.This team offer is open to anyone over 16 or as old or older than me...If there is any interest please contact me at Dufourj.eba@pitt.k12.nc.us


http://www.raceuwharrie.com/index.html