Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Wish List


When I ran in high school years ago we had a wish list for our spring track program. I am attempting to do the same thing for AG's program. This list will be updated periodically. I will have around 100 athletes this spring. They need shoes mostly.If you have not quite worn out shoes, they could use them. We also have a need for certain equipment that would be donated to our program. We cannot accept any kind of cash donation.


The AG track team needs replacement spikes, 1/4 in diamond, no Xmas Trees.

Sock caps- any number appreciated. color not important.

Socks-any color needed.

Any cold weather gear, any size

2 starting blocks, will work with any type or kind

any kind or type of used running shoe.

shoe inserts, new only

two banners, unmarked, pepsi or coke or anything similar will do.


They may be dropped off at Ayden-Grifton High School directed to me, Jeff Dufour, or you can email or comment me and I can arrange for pickup since I live in Greenville. If you have any questions about anything our team may need, please contact me directly.


Thank you and God Bless you and your family during this Christmas season. Coach D.