Monday, January 22, 2007

Message from Coach Lamken to the team

Jeff,
How are you doing? It was so nice to hear from you. Things have been pretty busy around here-we are in the process of buying a house and I recently found out that I have a permanent position here in Hampton City Schools. And what about you? Where are you going to be teaching next year? I can't believe that track season is here-the year has gone by so fast. I plan on making a couple of meets-and hopefully STATE!!!! Please tell Chelsea and Sharon that Alex and I say 'hello'. Is Chelsea back at Ayden-Grifton? I'm sure she will be a great hurdler-I don't think I could watch though-I can't stand watching hurdlers-it makes me nervous!!! Especially when cute little Chelsea is jumping over them! The blog looks great-I like being able to see what the kids are doing in the off-season. Please tell the kids and Janarde that I look forward to seeing them and ALL of them better be out for track-no exceptions!
Please keep me posted on new developments.
Love and Miss ya,
Brooke